Audience Planning – Inspiring
What do you do?
You’re the voice of your discipline. You’re a leader in all sorts of ways – from being the head of your particular department to taking part in the most senior conversations, to being front and centre of your teams. You’re also a leader when it comes to innovation and are fully involved in the direction of the agency and spearheading it into the future.
Job titles could include:
- Global Head of Audience Planning
- Global Head of Data Strategy
What do your responsibilities look like?
You’re a high-level business leader. You manage your discipline and the teams within it. You also define the team culture. This is what your position entails:
- Overseeing recruitment and team development for Audience Planning/Data Strategy
- New product development and contribution of department to agency proposition and overall business development
- New partnership building across group, JV, vendors, depending on the needs of the business
- Contributing to thought leadership, represent the agency in industry bodies as well as presenting at client events
How do you affect process and innovation?
You’re the owner of what your discipline within the agency offers. You lead process and innovation and it’s down to you to set your discipline a vision for the future.
What skills do you need?
- Long-term resource management, including people, technology, and data
- Ability to oversee contribution of department to overall agency
What training is required?
- IPA Excellence Diploma in Brands
- WPP Oxford AI Diploma